The Romanian National Action Plan (NAP) on Women, Peace and Security includes a set of objectives to be achieved by governmental institutions up to the end of 2023. The most notable measures of these objectives consist of:
- Elaboration of order/dispositions regarding internal implementation of NAP
- Assigning a gender advisor/focal point for all institutions
- Elaboration a code of conduct from a gender perspective
- Elaboration of internal procedural norms regarding complaint resolution concerning gender discrimination and sexual harassment
- Training the troops prior to deployment for peacekeeping missions regarding the UNSCR 1325 and code of conduct.